Do you have interest in online marketing and want to have practical experience with real business cases – Then we need you!
Start JAN/FEB 2020
At our company we thrive to have happy customers. Everyone loves positive reviews but a lot of processes stand between initial contact with the customer and ending up with a happy customer after a successful purchase.
Do you have interest in getting traffic for a website, optimizing performance and converting into sales? Do you know how to reactivate customers, create loyalty, brand awareness and create interaction on multiple sites and social media platforms? Or do you want to learn exactly that?
If you are creative, open-minded and energetic – if you work great in a team of talented people with the united goal of optimization then Group Nordica may be the start-up for you. In just two years we expanded from Denmark to the surrounding countries and we are offering an insight in our expertise in return for your help as an intern in the team for Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, UK and Germany.
Group Nordica launched in 2012. With targeted effort we are now 20 employees working with 2 stores and 18 web-shops in 6 countries from our central Copenhagen office – we have a great motivated and hard working team.
We work with sport and fashion brands and believe that by helping out customers with quality products and good service we can do a better job than the rest of the market by being first movers in any possible aspect.
What the job is about:
– You will work in a team of interns lead by our project manager that secures relevancy and progress
– You will be responsible for deliverables for your specific country and work in close corporation with our current country managers
– You will get insight and work with tasks in all of the following areas:
o Traffic (Paid / Organic: e.g. adwords, facebook, SEO)
o Conversion (AB split testing, Landing page optimization)
o CRM (Customer service, relationships and loyalty)
o Design (Banners, web-design, mobile and responsive design)
o E-mail marketing (Segmenting, target groups etc.)
o E-commence and web-shop (Full insight)
o Sales (Lead generation, customer flow and sales funnels)
o Inventory (Management, create and best practices)
– You will learn important research and strategic tools for future projects
What you get from us:
– You will be part of real results, based on your work with the guided experience from our team.
– A great team of colleagues and a priceless network of partners in the industry.
– Freedom in bringing your own ideas into action and testing theoretical knowledge in practice
– Insight into real entrepreneurs work-flow and thought-processes
– A 3-6 month unpaid internship with good possibilities for later employment
What we expect from you:
– You are studying communication, marketing, design or similar
– You are motivated, hard working, happy and love learning new things everyday like the rest of us
– You are fluent in the desired language (Danish, Swedish, Finish, Norwegian, English or German) – and can communicate in English.
– You apply for this because you want to be part of a energetic team and work with and learn from experts in online marketing – aiming for becoming one yourself.
Preferably you will be able to join our team in Copenhagen in Januar/February 2020.
Send CV and your application to intern (@) groupnordica.com as soon as possible and before 30/9-2019